Become a Member
You are invited to become a Member of DPV Health. DPV Health is a not-for-profit organisation that offers exceptional health care services to people of all ages. DPV Health serves the Cities of Hume and Whittlesea and neighbouring areas.
Membership entitles you to:
- Attend members meetings
- Receive a copy of our Annual Report
- Receive updates about activities, new services and special events at DPV Health
To become a member you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be a client of the Service; or
- Have a specific relationship with the Company.
If you wish to become our member, applications open from 1st December after the Annual General Meeting and close 31st May each year.
|Application for Membership|
To become a member of DPV Health, please complete the form below. Alternatively, you can download a hard-copy of the form above. Once you have downloaded a hard-copy of the form, please print, complete, and return it to DPV Health PO Box 58 Epping VIC 3076 or simply leave it with the receptionist at any DPV Health site and ask that it be placed in the internal mail.