Become a Member
You are invited to become a Member of DPV Health and to support us to ensure the health and wellbeing of our community. DPV Health is a not-for-profit organisation that offers exceptional health care services to people of all ages. DPV Health serves the Cities of Hume and Whittlesea and neighbouring areas.
We are actively seeking Members to encourage the organisation’s work in the community and to provide feedback and information on how best our services can respond to client and community needs.
Membership entitles you to:
- Nominate to become a Board Director
- Attend members meetings
- Vote in elections for the Board
- Receive a copy of our Annual Report and Community Newsletters
- Receive updates about activities, new services and special events at DPV Health
To become a member you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Live, work or be enrolled as a student at an educational institution in the northern suburbs of Melbourne; or
- Be a client of the Service; or
- Have a specific relationship with the Organisation.
If you wish to become our member, applications open from 1st December after the Annual General Meeting and close 31st May each year.
|Application for Membership|
To become a member of DPV Health, please complete the form below. Alternatively, you can download a hard-copy of the form above. Once you have downloaded a hard-copy of the form, please print, complete, and return it to DPV Health PO Box 58 Epping VIC 3076 or simply leave it with the receptionist at any DPV Health site and ask that it be placed in the internal mail.