Our vision is ensuring the health and wellbeing of our community. And that’s an action statement!
DPV Health is committed to empower, engage, and listen to the voices of our community. We seek and respond to client and community feedback during service planning, design, delivery and evaluation. The Community Engagement Program at DPV Health engages with clients and community members from diverse communities including people from Culturally Diverse Communities, people from LGBTIQ communities, people from Aboriginal Communities and people with disability.
The voices and opinions of people with lived experience are valued as we believe our people are the experts in their own lives and experiences. The benefits to being involved with DPV Health could include:
• Help to improve the health and wellbeing of your community
• Sharing your expertise and special knowledge
• Share your ideas for improvement
• Gaining experience
• Learn new skills
• Networking and meeting others
How You Can Get Involved
There are many ways you can get involved with us
• Student placements
• Community Engagement Program Click here for more
• Provide feedback Fill the form here
• Subscribe to our newsletter- PULSE
We have people with a variety of different skills and knowledge representing many diverse communities. Everyone is welcome at DPV Health. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org