Information on this page aims to help make bookings run on time and allow you to get the most out of your appointment.
New Patients are Welcome
We welcome new patients to experience the superior service provided by our professional staff in our modern, multi-million dollar facilities. Our doctors offer a range of general and specialist services, and convenient access to our large network of allied health services in-house.
To make an appointment, follow these steps:
- Call 1300 234 263 or book online. If you require a doctor with specialist medical or language skills, you can read about the services our doctors offer on the Medical Staff page above.
- If you need a specialised service (i.e. Family Planning or Dental), please call.
- If you are a new patient, save time at your appointment by filling out our Patient Registration Form and returning it to reception on your arrival.
To provide continuity of care, we advise you to see your usual GP. If they are not available, we can provide you with a suitable alternative so your treatment is not interrupted.
If you have a complex issue you wish to discuss with your GP, inform our reception staff when you make your booking. We will then try to arrange a longer appointment (additional costs will apply).
Please note: Our online appointment system only caters for standard appointment times (typically 10 to 15 minutes). Call 1300 234 263 to book a longer appointment.
DPV Health provides bulk billed doctors and medical services. Patients without a Medicare Card will pay a fee. All doctors work independently and are responsible for their own billing decisions.
Fees for general consultations – Effective 1 July 2019
|Level||Consult Length||Private Fee||Medicare Rebate|
|A – Consult Brief||5 mins||$45.00||$17.50|
|B – Consult Standard||10 mins||$75.00||$38.20|
|A – Consult Long||30 mins||$135.00||$73.95|
|A – Consult Prolonged||40+ mins||$185.00||$108.85|
Workcover / TAC consultations will only be billed to the insurer once a claim number has been received.
If you are a walk-in patient with a medical emergency, our team will assess you and if necessary, the first available doctor will see you.
If you are a non-urgent walk in patient, you will be offered the next available appointment time.
While we do welcome walk-in patients, there may be a wait depending on doctor availability. We recommend you contact us before you arrive to ensure you get an appointment time that suits you.
Can’t Make It?
We understand that sometimes you may not be able to attend your appointment. Please let us know as early as possible to avoid any non-attendance fees. Failure to Attend an appointment will incur a $20 fee. Please ring and cancel 2 hrs prior to the appointment to avoid this fee.
We try to keep on time with appointments, but sometimes delays do occur when consultations take longer than expected. We appreciate your patience. In order to help us reduce wait times for everybody, we ask that you please:
- Make an appointment for each member of the family present. If you attendwith more than one person who has an issue they wish to discuss with a doctor, please make separate appointments.
- Be on time. A late start can delay the people after you, so please be on time or call us if you know you will be late.
- Let us know if you have been waiting longer than 30 minutes. We can check for you to see if you will need to wait much longer.
Please let us know if any of your personal details have changed – e.g. email, phone number, address etc.
Remember, your medical record is confidential. There are policies and procedures in place to maintain the security of your health information. This information is only available to authorised members of staff. You may request access to your health record via reception
After Hours Care
In the event of an emergency, please call an ambulance on 000.
If you have a medical emergency and need to attend a hospital, there are two available nearby that provide care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
35 Johnstone Street
Broadmeadows VIC 3047
(03) 8345 5000
The Northern Hospital
185 Cooper Street
Epping VIC 3076
(03) 8405 8000
You can also contact Doctor Doctor on 13 26 60 for bulk billed after hours home visits.