Giving you the care you deserve
If you have a chronic medical condition, our experienced doctors will support you with a tailored chronic disease management plan.
The plan may be prepared as a partnership between your doctor and our practice nurse. You will be asked about your goals, and we consider your medical, physical, psychological, and social needs.
Your chronic disease management plan will be reviewed by your doctor every six months. Your doctor will help to identify whether the plan is meeting your goals, and make any changes if required.
Who is eligible for a chronic disease management plan?
A chronic medical condition is a medical condition that lasts for more than six months. For example, diabetes, asthma, cancer, heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, or stroke. Other conditions may also be eligible – ask your doctor.
Benefits of a chronic disease management plan
A chronic disease management plan helps to support the management of your chronic condition.
Benefits of the plan include:
- A co-ordinated and planned approach to your care
- Identification of your health and care needs
- Planned services to be provided by your doctor, practice nurse and allied health providers
- Helps you identify the actions you can take to help manage your condition
- If you have both a GP Management Plan and a Team Care Arrangement (two types of chronic disease management plans), you may be eligible for Medicare rebates for certain allied health services related to the management of your chronic condition
Bulk billing is available. All fees are set by individual doctors. Please enquiry about the fees at the time of making an appointment.
Medical services for refugees and asylum seekers are at no cost to the patient.
For patient information & fees click here.