We can provide information and help you with nutrition and good health.
Nutrition is important for overall health and wellbeing. Our dietitians work with you to develop a nutrition plan that is suited especially to you and your health needs.
Are you confused about what to eat? Or feeling overwhelmed by nutrition messages in the media? Perhaps you are just tired of dieting? Our dietitians can help you cut through the clutter of nutrition advice, work with your family doctor and healthcare providers, develop a nutrition plan that is suited to you, and provide group education opportunities.
Dietitians guide you in making healthy food choices and manage your health conditions including:
- High blood cholesterol and heart disease
- Loss of appetite, reduced food intake and/or unexplained loss of weight
- Food intolerances
- Bowel issues; constipation, coeliac disease, irritable bowel syndrome
- Nutritional deficiencies; iron, B12
- Osteoporosis and falls
Our program can offer you practical assistance as follows:
- Conduct an initial assessment to identify your goals for your health and lifestyle
- Develop a specific nutrition plan to suit your health and lifestyle needs
- Provide education on food label reading, and help you to choose healthy alternatives when shopping and cooking
- Provide one-on-one sessions or group programs
- Assist in the management of various health conditions
- Provide referral to other services, as required
- Refer you into community-based programs and groups
Healthcare Card / Pension Card holders: $10.10
Non Healthcare Card / Pension Card holders: Based on income range assessment. For more information on fees click here.
Who can use this service
The service is available to all ages. We accept self-referral, GP/Hospital referral or My Aged Care referral.
How to make an appointment
To book call 1300 234 263 (select option 4) or fill in the contact us form below.
Referral information for Health Professionals can be found here.