We can provide information to support your health and wellbeing
Are you confused about what to eat? Or feeling overwhelmed by nutrition messages from family & friends? Perhaps you are just tired of rules around eating?
Nutrition is important for everyone, regardless of body size or health. Your health is not a number on a scale.
Our Dietitians understand that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to improving health. With compassion and encouragement, we help you to support your health and wellbeing.
Our Dietitians can support you with:
- Nutrition for everyday eating
- Diabetes and prevention of diabetes
- Poor appetite, loss of strength (energy) or unexplained weight loss
- Heart health, cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Stomach and gut concerns, such as constipation, irritable bowel syndrome or coeliac disease
- Fussy or selective eating
- Body image concerns
- Nutrition for pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Food intolerance and allergy
- Vegetarian eating
- Vitamin and mineral deficiencies such as low iron or low vitamin D
Our Nutrition & Dietetics program can offer you practical assistance through:
- Nutrition assessments and action plans to support your goal
- Individual one-on-one or family sessions
- Group education and programs
- Referrals to other services, as required
- Referrals into community-based programs and groups
Please note there is a client co-payment for this service (exc NDIS & HCPs):
Clients with a valid healthcare card: $10.30 per visit
Clients without a valid healthcare card: $15.60 per visit. For more information on fees click here.
Who can use this service
The service is available to all ages. We accept self-referral, GP/Hospital referral or My Aged Care referral.
Nutrition and Dietetic services are also available through NDIS and Home Care Package Plans
How to make an appointment
To book call 1300 234 263 (select option 4) or fill in the contact us form below.
Referral information for Health Professionals can be found here.