We welcome walk-in patients. There may be a wait depending on doctor availability. We suggest you contact us before you arrive to ensure you get an appointment time that suits you. We do not take medical emergencies. In the event of an emergency, please call an ambulance on 000.
Can’t make it?
We understand that sometimes you may not be able to attend your appointment. Please let us know as early as possible to avoid non-attendance fees. Failure to attend an appointment will incur a $20 fee.
Please ring and cancel two hours prior to your appointment to avoid this fee. We try to keep our appointments on time, but sometimes delays do occur when consultations take longer than expected. We appreciate your patience. In order to help us reduce wait times for everybody please:
- Make an appointment for each individual that wishes to talk about an issue. If you attend with more than one person with a health issue they wish to discuss with a doctor, please make separate appointments.
- Be on time. A late start can delay the people after you, so please be on time or call us if you know you will be late.
- Let us know if you have been waiting longer than 30 minutes. We can check for you to see if you will need to wait much longer.
Please let us know if any of your personal details have changed – e.g. email, phone number, address etc. Your medical record is confidential. There are policies and procedures in place to maintain the security of your health information. This information is only available to authorised members of staff. You may arrange access to your health record with a request to reception.
New patient form
We welcome new patients. If you are a new patient please complete this form.
Download New – Medical Services Patient Registration Form
DPV Health Rights & Responsibilities
Our Rights and Responsibilities commitment to our clients are available here:
Download – Rights and Responsibilities – (English, Arabic & Turkish
Download – Rights and Responsibilities – (English, Italian & Macedonian)
After-hours & Emergencies
- You can contact Doctor Doctor on 13 26 60 for bulk billed after-hours home visits.If you have a medical emergency call an ambulance on 000.
- If you need to go to a hospital The Northern Hospital has an Emergency Department open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Northern Hospital – 185 Cooper Street, Epping VIC 3076 Ph:(03) 8405 8000
We welcome new patients. Our doctors offer a range of general and specialist primary care services. To make an appointment:
• Call 1300 234 263 or
• Book online
• Select a doctor with specialist medical or language skills