COVID-19 Community Forum – 22nd July
In partnership with the Victorian Department of Health, DPV Health conducted a public community forum in response to the new cases in metropolitan Melbourne.
- Andrew Giles MP
- Situation & Directions update – Phuong Pham, Deputy Secretary, COVID-19 Response
- Epidemiology update – Mohana Baptista Director, Data Intel, Modelling Epi, COVID-19 Response
- Vaccination update – Mohamed Mohideen, Manager – COVID-19 Vaccination Program, Engagement and Delivery
- Relief and support – Sharnadei Marsh, Operations Manager – Relief and Community Support Unit, Readiness, Response and Emergency Management Division
- an update on the current outbreak in the northern suburbs across Melbourne
- advice on vaccination options
- information to support members of the community
- an opportunity to ask questions
Recording of the Forum
Thank you to everyone who attended the forum. We hope that you found it useful and informative.
For DPV Health’s Testing and Vaccination Centres please click on below: