Book for COVID-19 Vaccination
The COVID-19 vaccination is now available at DPV Health Medical Centres in Mill Park and Broadmeadows and roaming pop-up sites near you. We are taking bookings for those who are eligible. See below for details.
We are dedicated to helping you through the COVID-19 pandemic, offering testing to stay safe and the COVID-19 vaccine to protect you, your family and the community.
Download DPV Health’s COVID-19 Vaccination information brochure:
For general information and updates on COVID-19 vaccine visit: https://www.dpvhealth.org.au/coronavirus-vaccination/
DPV Health is currently offering the AstraZeneca (Pop-up Centre) vaccine to:
The COVID-19 vaccination is now available at DPV Health Medical Centres in Mill Park and Broadmeadows and roaming pop-up sites near you. We are taking bookings for those who are eligible.
- Quarantine and border workers
- All healthcare workers (public/private and acute/community-based services)
- Public and private sector aged care staff and residents
- Disability care staff and residents
- Household contacts of quarantine and border workers
- Critical and high-risk workers who are currently employed including defence, police, fire, emergency services and meat processing
- People aged 60 years and over
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 60 years and over
- Adults with an underlying medical condition or significant disability
- People deemed to be are vulnerable and at high risk of contracting or developing serious illness from COVID-19 (i)
- Residents of high-risk accommodation (ii)
- Corrections and detention staff and clients
- Customer-facing transport workers
The COVID-19 AstraZeneca vaccine can be used in adults aged under 60 years where the benefits clearly outweigh the risk for that individual and the person has made an informed decision based on an understanding of the risks and benefits.
If you are aged between 50 to 59 years and have already had your first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine, and did not experience abnormal side effects, ATAGI recommends you still receive your second AstraZeneca dose. This will provide you with greater coverage against severe illness from COVID-19.
For more information on the AstraZeneca vaccine click here.
Pfizer vaccine will be offered to people aged 40-59 at Mill Park Medical Clinic from 12 July. Please call 1300 234 263 (press option 1) for further details or to book.
To check your eligibility click here.