We aim to help to keep you well, strong and active.
They can help to keep you independent and to manage pain through exercise and positive self-management.
Our physiotherapists help to:
- Regain the maximum movement possible after injury or illness
- Teach people self-help skills to prevent injury or re-injury
- Improve balance and help prevent falls
- Prescribe walking aids
- Assist with pain management
- Prescribe exercises to treat and manage health conditions such as chronic neck and back pain
Pain and injury can have an impact on your wellbeing and ability to carry out your daily activities and maintain your independence. Our physiotherapists can help by:
- Improving mobility
- Developing strength
- Improving balance
- Providing strategies to self-manage your pain
- Referring to exercise groups, or other health practitioners
You may wish to see one of our physiotherapists for:
- Muscle, joint, bone and nerve problems or injury
- Falls or risk of falls
- Balance and mobility issues
- Pain management
- Sport injuries
We can provide physiotherapy services through your NDIS plan.
This service is supported by funding from the Australian and Victorian governments under the HACC / CHSP Program.
Healthcare Card / Pension Card holders: $10.10
Non Healthcare Card / Pension Card holders: Based on income range assessment. For more information on fees click here.
Who can use this service
Our service is available to people of all ages. We accept self-referral or GP/Hospital or My Aged Care referral. If seeking post-operative physiotherapy – a referral from GP or hospital is required.
How to make an appointment
To book call 1300 234 263 (select option 4) or fill in the contact us form below.
Referral information for Health Professionals can be found here.