We help with prevention and treatment of all feet conditions.
Problems with your feet can affect your ability to walk and move pain free.
We can help with preventing complications from diabetes and other chronic foot conditions, reducing and managing pain, selecting footwear to help improve comfort, and improving balance and reduced risk of falling.
Our podiatrists work in a team with you and other health providers to improve your wellbeing. We can provide foot care advice and treatment, including:
- Full diabetes assessment; Doppler study, neurological assessment, ankle brachial pressures, toe pressures
- Wound care/ulcers
- Fungal infection (skin and nails)
- Orthotics/shoe innersoles
- Footwear advice
- Children’s feet (in-toeing/toe-walking)
- In-growing toenails, including nail surgery
- Corns and callouses
- Teaching self-management strategies to prevent injury and complications
Please note there is a client co-payment for this service (exc NDIS & HCPs):
Clients with a valid healthcare card: $10.30 per visit
Clients without a valid healthcare card: $15.60 per visit. Cost of nail surgery is extra and quoted upon request.
For more information on fees click here.
Who can use this service
Our service is available to people of all ages. We accept self-referral or GP/Hospital or My Aged Care referral.
Podiatry services are also available through NDIS and Home Care Package Plans
How to make an appointment
To book call 1300 234 263 (select option 4) or fill in the contact us form below.
Referral information for Health Professionals can be found here.