We are dedicated to promote your wellness, safety and independence.
Do you need help with your everyday mobility? Our affordable occupational therapists in Meadow Heights, Whittlesea and Epping are here to assist you in staying independent – no referral required.
We work with people of all ages, and with a wide variety of conditions that affect the ability to remain independent and safe at home.
An Occupational Therapist can provide you with:
- Assessment in your ability to self-care, manage your home and access the community
- Assessment and modification of your home environment to improve safety and independence; this may include rails in the shower, banister rails and step modifications
- Prescription of assistive equipment and training in its use; this may include shower stools, chair raises, dressing and cooking aids
- Adaptation or design of special equipment
- Teaching you easier ways to perform tasks to prevent injury and improve your energy levels
- Promoting independence
- Provide assistance with life skills and recreational activities
- Guidance on how to prevent falls, look after your back care, and comfortable seating
Occupational Therapy is beneficial if you have a disability or a chronic condition, or you have experienced a serious health threat. An Occupational Therapist can help to you live longer at home, continue activities that are meaningful and important to you, assess your community access and safety, and prevent falls and injuries in the home and community.
Please note there is a client co-payment for this service (exc NDIS & HCPs):
Clients with a valid healthcare card: $10.30 per visit.
Clients without a valid healthcare card: $15.60 per visit.
Cost of equipment is extra and quoted upon request. For more information on fees click here.
Who can use this service
Our service is available to people of all ages residing in Hume or Whittlesea. We accept self-referral or GP/Hospital or My Aged Care referral.
Occupational Therapy services are also available through NDIS and Home Care Package Plans
How to make an appointment
To book call 1300 234 263 (select option 4) or fill in the contact us form below.
Referral information for Health Professionals can be found here.