Disability Community Consultation Session
𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆? Then join us and share your voice in our community consultation event. https://buff.ly/3SDlzpI
Arising from DPV Health’s Inclusion Strategy, a Disability Action Plan is being developed which sets out the priority actions required to reduce and remove barriers experienced by people with a disability.
This plan supports DPV Health’s commitment towards increased inclusion, access, and equal opportunity for people with disability including employees, clients (including but not limited to NDIS participants) and community members.
We anticipate the following objectives to be considered:
- Reducing barriers to people with disability in accessing goods, services, and facilities
- Reducing barriers to people with disability in obtaining and maintaining employment
- Promoting inclusion and participation of people with disability in the community
- Achieving tangible changes in attitudes and practices which discriminate against people with disability
𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝘂𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘃𝗮𝗹𝘂𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆.
* Monday 15 August 2022 – 1 pm (online via Zoom)
* Monday 15 August 2022 – 6:30 pm (online via Zoom)
* Tuesday 16 August 2022 9:30 am (online via Zoom)
* Friday 19 August 2022 12:45 pm to 2:30 pm (Face to Face in Mill Park)
Spaces are limited so please register via the link https://buff.ly/3SDlzpI